Webmin team announced the release of Webmin 1.801 on
May 26, 2016. The primary reason for this update is to fix a serious security issue that effects users using the Authentic theme versions prior to 18.00 – All users should upgrade ASAP!. It also includes tracking for recent logins, better behavior when updating multiple packages, translation updates and more.
Changes on Webmin 1.801
• Fixed a security bug in the new Authentic theme.
• Added a recent logins section to the System Information page.
• When updating multiple packages, they are done in a single YUM or APT operation if possible.
• Added support for the network() source type for Syslog-NG.
• Added buttons to clone Unix users and groups.
• More German, Norwegian and Catalan translation updates.