May 10, 2016. Today KDE released the first stability update for KDE Applications 16.04.1 This release contains only bugfixes and translation updates, providing a safe and pleasant update for everyone.
More than 25 recorded bugfixes include improvements to kdepim, ark, kate, dolphin. kdenlive, lokalize, spectacle, among others.
This release also includes Long Term Support version of KDE Development Platform 4.14.20.
KDE Applications 16.04.1 fixes
- Fix assert for translated inter-resource remove of multiple items
- Update mimetype for Debian packages.
- Fix opening tar archives whose name ends with a number.
- Fix preview windows covering the main window
- Add missing text for main toolbar.
- Fix some translation related issues.
- Hide toolbar on multiscreen setup
- Fix invisible main window with Qt 5.6
- Fix category of xcb helper for libkscreen.
- Fix crash introduced by recent cleanup.
- Correctly update project profile if user edits a custom profile.
- Fix displaying ITIP invitations.
- Make window active before running a focus test
- Properly isolate tests and re-enable check for default collection.
- Fix potential mem leak