LFTP is a sophisticated ftp/http client, and a file transfer program supporting a number of network protocols. Like BASH, it has job control and uses the readline library for input. It has bookmarks, a built-in mirror command, and can transfer several files in parallel. It was designed with reliability in mind. LFTP is free software, distributed under the GNU GPL license. The latest version of SQLite LFTP 4.7.2 released on
May 18, 2016.
Download & Install on LFTP
Some bugs fixed, minor features added LFTP 4.7.2
- ftp: fixed loss of 17th file from MLSD listing.
- new setting xfer:timeout.
- ssl: improved ssl performance for small read sizes.
- pget: allocate all needed disk space at once.
- http: new settings http:use-range and hftp:use-range.
- http: fixed setting http:authorization.
- http: resolve redirections when getting files information.
- http: include X-OC-MTime header in PUT requests for OwnCloud.