DNFGTK+, or the GIMP Toolkit, is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites. GTK Project announced the release of GTK+ 3.20.5 on
May 19, 2016 with several fixes.
Everywhere! GTK+ is cross-platform and boasts an easy to use API, speeding up your development time.
GTK+ is written in C but has been designed from the ground up to support a wide range of languages, not only C/C++. Using GTK+ from languages such as Perl and Python (especially in combination with the Glade GUI builder) provides an effective method of rapid application development.
Download & Install on GTK+ 3.20.5
Bugs fixed in GTK+ 3.20.5
- gdk/wayland: event source is not multi-thread aware
- GtkRevealer need to always send “child-revealed” signal
- Translation of quotes may misinterpreted by GTK sidebar
- Crash when server does not support XI2
- Scale slider button has stopped discerning & rendering
- Broken drag & drop between windows