Calculate Linux Desktop, featuring either the KDE (CLD), the MATE (CLDM) or the Xfce (CLDX) environment, Calculate Linux Scratch (CLS), Calculate Directory Server (CDS), Calculate Scratch Server (CSS), Calculate Media Center (CMC) are all available for download.
All the Packages, core packages, desktop environment, web browser, libreoffice, audio & video updated to latest version.
Download & Install on Calculate Linux 15.17
Calculate Linux 15.17 Changes
- Calculate Linux Desktop was updated to KDE 5.
- Testing and stable updates now coming separately and labelled as such.
- Multiple instances, built with different USE flags, are available in a special repository (binpkg-multi-instance).
- The main Git mirror migrated to Github.
- Faster XZ compression on multi-core processors.
- The XZ algorithm will be used from now on for initramfs, the kernel and its modules.
- File moving and renaming issues fixed for OverlayFS.
- Defaulting to Python 3.4.
- More efficient mirror selection for updates.
- Mirrors were rearranged.