The Core Project is a highly modular based system with community build extensions. It is not a complete desktop nor is all hardware completely supported. It represents only the core needed to boot into a very minimal X desktop typically with wired internet access.
Juanito announced the Tiny Core v7.1 on
May 22, 2016. This release mainly brings BusyBox update to 1.24.2 and few minor changes.
Download & Install on Tiny Core v7.1
Changes on Tiny Core v7.1
- busybox updated 1.24.1 -> 1.24.2
- busybox syslogd buffer size increase 256 -> 512
- tc-config: move syslog after hostname
- mountables.sh: move the rebuildfstab call to mnttool, from dentonlt
- tc-config: put syslogd -L after -R, from andyj
- mnttool: refresh automatically, by dentonlt
- mnttool: move rebuildfstab call here from mountables.sh