Deepin is a Linux distribution which providing an elegant, user-friendly, safe and stable operating system for users all over the world. deepin 15.2 adopted new Launcher interface and intuitive search, added safety boot support, 4.4 LTS kernel optimized and compiled by Deepin Kernel Team for the first time. Deepin 15.2 released on
May 31, 2016.
The system performance and occupancy of resources have been significantly improved a lot.
Smart Layout, Fast Search : Launcher interface is more friendly. The search box is fixed at the top of the Launcher. The classification is simple and clear. Users can customize icon locations at free sorting mode.
Remote Assistance is a independent application now by default deepin integrated
Assist me Remote Assistance App which helps you & others can connect to your PC to solve the problems.
Optimization made on many area based on the feedback and suggestions, and the details are as below
- Optimized desktop display, Computer and Trash icon are hidden by default (can be sent to desktop from Launcher)
- Desktop file renaming optimized, filename extension is not included by default
- Fixed the issue that the upper-right hot corner-all windows can not be triggered
- Removed the desktop application group function.
- Optimized Launcher interface at low resolution
- Fixed the issue that some applications can not be uninstalled
- Fixed the issue that the location displays abnormally for the small blue dot which occurs for newly installed applications
- Fixed the issue that Launcher might froze.
- Optimized smart hidden
- Fixed the issue that an excess of windows might overlap in classic mode
- Fixed the issue that calendar displays abnormally after changing the date for the first time
- Fixed the issue that application thumbnail displays abnormally
- Fixed an issue that dock size displays abnormally in double screen mode.
- Simplified User Accounts module, removed the function that automatically change avatar after taken a photo
- Simplified Personalization module, removed theme settings
- Optimized display module to support custom settings of multi display
- Optimized sound module to be uniformly controlled by the original sound effect switch
- Optimized power module, the display is more intuitive and setting is convenient
- Optimized Mouse and Touchpad module, added support of ThinkPad trackpoint
- Fixed the issue that in Date and Time module, some existing time zones can not be deleted
- Fixed the issue that system proxy abnormality in Network module
- Fixed the issue that VPN connection abnormality in Network module.
- Optimized window animation effect
- Added window menu settings
- Fixed the issue that occurs in QQ emoji box.
- Fixed the issue that some machine black screen after inputting password
- Fixed the issue that some shortcuts of blender conflict with system shortcuts
- Fixed the issue that Deepin Screenshot & Deepin Movie can not be used on some machines
- Fixed the issue that the system does not auto-mount removable hard disks.
Download Deepin 15.2
Deepin 15.2 Upgrade
deepin 15.2 can be upgraded to the latest edition through
Control Center >>
System Information >>
Run the Update.